ASSIGNMENT!!!!!

Monday, December 27, 2010 - Posted by K.A.A at 11:05 PM

ALERT!! ASSIGNMENT ON BOARD
hye guys.. Oh My Gosh.. today is the 4th day of holidays..
and.. thats mean.. the holidays only left for 5 days..
i almost spent the half of my holiday with NOTHING..
I just having fun with my frens, hang out.. bowling.. and the.. realise..
"WHAT ABOUT MY ASSIGNMENT!!!"
there are lot of assignment need to be done and need to be present on the first day of end sem..
hurh~ i wish there will be a person who will voluntarily do it for me.. =)


hope so~ is there any outlet for it?? silly.. ;P

hurh~ no choices.. i gonna make it by my self..
until my brain will crack up and i smack my head on the table.. :P
another brain gonna be EXPLODE!!! BEWARE!!
BRAIN IMPLODED!!

BYE!! (^_^)//

Hey! ASSIGNMENT wait for me.. Here i COME!!
here u go.. =)