celebrate ramadhan at new place and i feel better!!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - Posted by K.A.A at 9:26 AM
1st ramadhan had pass already, and now already 2nd ramadhan..
so far, there is no major different in fasting in labuan or KL.. mybe only the time for the break fast and "sahur"...
however, its awesome!! new experience fasting in new place and break the fast very LATE for me..
of course la~ at labuan 6 o'clock break fast dah kn~hahahah

however, after through a tough day last week, i feel more better on this week mybe because of the ramadhan or something else...
actually i am a little bit of pressure because of the BTQ assignment and the tasmit~
so, very2 sorry for my last emotional post...
especially to my friend FARED...
coz i notice that u had read my last post..
i don't mean it actually.. coz i am to emotional at that time.. and i am kind of depress..
however, about the post in syura council is only based on my opinion and the senior opinion..
i hope the decision that you escaped from the moot meeting just now was not influence by my post.. hahahha..=)

then the story for today is mybe consist of the good and the bad stories...
yeah~ as we know, 1st day in ramadhan... i go to the class late coz i thought the class at the library...
then, after i sacrifice some of my energy climb up the stairs from the mahallah to the library.. someone told that the class are actually at SMAWIP3...
OMG~ so tired~ should be inform earlier right?
then straight after the class, i attend the arabic class with ustaz hassan from egypt...
last class was so boring.. sincerely.. however, there are some improvement on this week...

then,for ILH class... we get the quiz results...4/5.. not bad right...
then I am a little bit surprise that Mdm Waheeda was to kind to give us a money for buying some foods for "berbuka"...
i appreciated it... thanks madam...
then straight to GPL class.. just like usual.. learn new topic.. and gain new knowledge..

and now the BAD stories begin..
i went for extra class for ITL.. we finished with few peoples presentation..
after that, our lecturer divide us into few groups..
and firstly, i am glad to be with ameerul, fauzan and fateha..
UNFORTUNATELY, madam transfer me to the other group..
actually i am ok with the new groups..
coz the girls are very good and capable for the illegal debate i think that is Anis and Khadijah..
but.. i think i can't cooperate well with this one brother A****... cause i am kind of people that once i hate the person, i will dislike to have any kind of appointment with them...
hurm~but i must to accept the lecturer decision and agree with it..
SECONDLY.. i am shocked that Sharil inform me about the marks of the presentations.. the person who firstly make the presentation are more slightly to get lower marks rather than those who are present their legal news in action after us...
for me its a little bit unfair since they have more times to make preparation and they can know about the weakness of the person before and avoid from doing it..
however, i hope that the marks will be change based on the marks that contributes by the students..

however, I am glad to have a friends that always make me cheers up:

fared: thnx coz u always accompany me to everywhere and be a loyal frens.

sharil: u always make the joke, gossiping and be a good listener if i have a problems.. especially last week, when i have a problems..

fauzan: i think u are a good frens..

shafiq: i like to chat with you.. and sharing some stories..

raja: also like to make the silly jokes.. and help me in few problems last week regarding to this one student "so-called; problem student"

intan: my gossiping frens..haha.. and always support my opinions and my decisions..

and all my extra-superior classmate..all of u actually are the best...=)

I LOVE SECTION 2 (LAW) STUDENTS..